Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Where are you?

Yesterday I traveled cross country with my husband to visit our son. It was a little bit of a bumpy ride with heavy winds much of the way. But it was so amazing to look into his eyes, to see him in his own place, to see where my son now lives. Since he moved here last summer I had visions in my head of what it would be like. Well it is far more lovely than I imagined. As we walked down his street to a cafe the newly wet streets were coated in fresh blossoms of I don’t know what but it smelled divine. I could go on and on but the lesson I believe is that we travel, we land, we imagine what could be. It could be far more than you imagine. 

Where are you? Where are you going? Imagine big! Even if it’s bumpy you’ll get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Grief?

 What is grief? It is standing in the shower and  you are suddenly crying and then you are sobbing. And you barely thought about it in the t...