Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In the mud

One of my favorite Justin Roberts songs ends with the phrase, "If you liked that, you should check out the mud!"  Having always been afraid to get muddy, I thought this phrase is just what I need to apply to my life as I juggle working and raising four kids.  We are always seeking to balance the yucky dirt with refreshing, life-giving water and we know that in the right circumstances, things will grow.  Over the past year my life has grown by leaps and bounds with my family, my career, and my new passion, writing.  I hope you will visit to chat and read about my muddy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Grief?

 What is grief? It is standing in the shower and  you are suddenly crying and then you are sobbing. And you barely thought about it in the t...