Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Lent Lite

 Hello! Thanks for coming by! Today is Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, a day I indulge just a little bit more before Lent begins and I try to start sacrificing all the things I shouldn't do or eat anyway - coffee, wine, salt, and butter and potato chips. (Sometimes I think food is just vehicle to get more salt into my mouth.) But this year I'm going to try to do things a little differently. I'm going to write each day and try to ask, and hopefully answer, some questions that have been on my mind as I enter the 'second half of life.' This is going to be Lent Lite - the easy way to step back and reflect on what it is that I want in my life. It won't be heavy on the Catholic guilt or any of that stuff either, just a little sprinkle of spirituality that gets lost in our everyday travels. Maybe it won't be so easy, but I hope you'll join me for it. Hit follow below to come along on the journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Grief?

 What is grief? It is standing in the shower and  you are suddenly crying and then you are sobbing. And you barely thought about it in the t...