Hello! Thanks for coming by! Today is Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, a day I indulge just a little bit more before Lent begins and I try to start sacrificing all the things I shouldn't do or eat anyway - coffee, wine, salt, and butter and potato chips. (Sometimes I think food is just vehicle to get more salt into my mouth.) But this year I'm going to try to do things a little differently. I'm going to write each day and try to ask, and hopefully answer, some questions that have been on my mind as I enter the 'second half of life.' This is going to be Lent Lite - the easy way to step back and reflect on what it is that I want in my life. It won't be heavy on the Catholic guilt or any of that stuff either, just a little sprinkle of spirituality that gets lost in our everyday travels. Maybe it won't be so easy, but I hope you'll join me for it. Hit follow below to come along on the journey!
balancing life, work, and family
Comments
Post a Comment