Saturday, February 25, 2012

Coming Clean

I've been debating whether or not to show our ugly bathroom.  Honestly I am so embarrassed by just how ugly it is and each day it gets worse.  So before I chicken out again, I'm going to bear all, well not all exactly, but a lot more than I am comfortable with.  And while I'm at it, I'm sending it in to HGTV for the Ugliest Room Ever in hopes that we can have it made over.  Do you see any redeeming features?  What would you do with a bath like this?  Send it in to HGTV, right?  (Or at least not show everyone just how bad it is... ) Wish us luck... Do you think we'll win?
This picture shows the missing plastic ceiling tile that exposes the attic floor beams!  Have you ever seen a bigger medicine cabinet?  It's a trick - only the side mirrors open for storage.

While I see this pattern everywhere nowadays, it's old and cracked.

Here's the shower.  Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Grief?

 What is grief? It is standing in the shower and  you are suddenly crying and then you are sobbing. And you barely thought about it in the t...